Equity Research Internship (year round)
Equity Research Interns work on various projects involving stock market and company-specific research, assist equity analysts and portfolio managers with fundamental research and due diligence, analyze financial statements, create earnings models, participate in company management team and sell-side analyst meetings, use financial applications to help with analysis, update internal databases, distribute reports, and perform administrative duties.
- Undergraduate or Graduate students actively working towards a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field with an interest in the stock market and investments.
- Students must be at least 12 months away from graduation and be willing to stay with KCM for 1-3 years or until graduation, whichever comes first.
- Students are expected to work 16 hours per week during the school year and 30 – 40 hours per week during summer break.
- A G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher is required to apply and is expected to be maintained throughout the internship. Prior experience a plus but not required.
Starting wage of $15.00 per hour with the potential to earn up to $23.00 per hour as the intern progresses through the Tier System (see Equity Research Intern Tier System detail to the right).
Companies and Organizations that have hired KCM’s Equity Research Interns:
- Kennedy Capital Management
- The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Edward Jones
- IBM Global Services
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP.
- NISA Investment Advisors, LLC.
- William Blair and Company, LLC.
- Confluence Investment Management, LLC.
- Stephens, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley
- Piper Jaffray and Co.
- FactSet Research Systems, Inc.
- Webster University
- The Boeing Company
- Moneta Group, LLC.
- Robert W. Baird and Co.
- RubinBrown, LLP.
- KPMG, LLP.
Kennedy Capital Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.