Equity Research Internship (summer only)
Equity Research Interns work on various projects involving stock market and company-specific research, assist equity analysts and portfolio managers with fundamental research and due diligence, analyze financial statements, create earnings models, participate in company management team and sell-side analyst meetings, use financial applications to help with analysis, update internal databases, distribute reports, and perform administrative duties. Kennedy Capital is no longer accepting resumes for summer internships beginning in May 2019.
- Undergraduate or Graduate students actively working towards a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field with an interest in the stock market and investments.
- Students are expected to work an average of 32 hours per week during the summer break.
- A G.P.A of 3.0 or higher is required to apply and is expected to be maintained throughout the internship. Prior experience a plus but not required.
Starting wage of $13.00 per hour.
The summer only internship is designed for students who do not attend universities in the St. Louis area. If you currently attend a university in St. Louis, we highly encourage you to apply for the year round Equity Research Internship.
Companies and Organizations that have hired KCM’s Equity Research Interns
- Kennedy Capital Management, Inc.
- The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Edward Jones
- IBM Global Services
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP.
- NISA Investment Advisors, LLC.
- William Blair and Company, LLC.
- Confluence Investment Management, LLC.
- Stephens, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley
- Piper Jaffray and Co.
- FactSet Research Systems, Inc.
- Webster University
- The Boeing Company
- Moneta Group, LLC.
- Robert W. Baird and Co.
- RubinBrown, LLP
- KPMG, LLP.
Kennedy Capital Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.